1. If you have a personal finance blog, what made you decide to start a blog?
2. If you are a frequent personal finance blog reader, what brings you back?
I started a personal finance blog for a couple of reasons:
- I wanted to share my experience with others
- Posting all my financial information to the world keeps me "accountable"
- Encouragement from my readers
- Maybe something I post, can turn the financial life of someone else around
I read personal finance blogs because:
- I can learn from someone who has been in debt and paid if off.
- I like looking into other people's finances to see what they are doing different.