- Rental Property - $137,000
- Primary Residence - $193,000
- Car - $29,500
- Retirement - $38,949.52
- Cash (checking, savings) - $41,886.45
- Brokerage - $3,416.92
Total Assets: $451,252.79
- Rental Property Mortgage - $150,889.43
- Primary Home Mtg - $183,873.06 (1st and 2nd mortgage)
- Car Loan - $26,301.87
- Student Loan - $22,223.61
- Credit Cards - $11,281.33
Total Liabilities: $394,569.50
Net Worth: $56,683.29, inc from July: 8.52%; YTD increase: 76.40%
August was a pretty good month and the best month since March. Alot of my increase was due to 3 paychecks this month and a little bit of an increase in my investments.
On the debt front, as previously posted, I was able to get below the $60k threshold. Due to the extra paycheck this month, I made double debt payments for this month.
My credit card debt is as follows: $7781.33 @ 2.99% until balance is paid, $3500 @ 0%. I did not use my credit card this month so there are no current charges from the current month.