- Rental Property - $137,000
- Primary Residence - $193,000
- Car - $29,500
- Retirement - $41,295.44
- Cash (checking, savings) - $41,954.71
- Brokerage - $3477.52
Total Assets: $453,758.37
- Rental Property Mortgage - $150,664.80
- Primary Home Mortgage -$183,672.29 (1st and 2nd mortgage)
- Car Loan - $25,976.31
- Student Loan - $22,223.81
- Credit Cards - $11,061.08
Total Liabilities: $393,598.29
Net Worth: $60,160.08; increase of 6.13% since August
September was another good month due to gains in the market and keeping my spending under control. I was able to come in under budget again this month by over $150. Next month, I plan to decrease expenses even more by not making unnecessary purchases and eating out less. I need to save money for an upcoming trip to the Grand Canyon next month.
Debt continues to decrease. Credit card debt is as follows: $3300 at 0%, $7647.23 at 2.9% for life and $113.85 in current months charges to be paid in full next month. I plan to knock out the remainder of my credit card debt in December and then start knocking out the car loan balance.