It's Monday and I am getting ready to head out of town on a business trip for a week. I will have my laptop and the hotel is supposed to have internet access so I will be able to continue posting.
My fellow M-Network member, My Two Dollars, hosted the 125th Carnival of Personal Finance. There are a number of great articles so be sure to check it out. Here are a some of my favorites:
- Your Relationship with Money from Journey From Financial Freedom.
- Consolidating Our Finances from 2Million. Even though I am single, I can imagine the complications in consolidating finances.
- Old Habits Sure Do Die Hard from Gather Little by Little (M-Netwok member). I can definitely relate.
- It hit me like a ton of bricks from beingfrugal.net (M-Network member). This is so true. This is the feeling I had when I realized how bad my financial situation was.
- I submitted my post on My Cheaper Alternative to Starbucks. A friend told me about McDonald's iced coffee and I really liked it.
I've also changed the design of SingleGuyMoney. What do you think?
If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to SingleGuyMoney here.