It's almost Friday!!! I don't know about you guys but this has been a long week for me. For your reading enjoyment, be sure to check out the 1st Carnival of Financial Goals - 2008 Financial Resolutions Edition hosted by Patrick over at Cash Money Life.
My article, 2008 Financial Goals, was included in the roundup. I didn't make the editors pick but I'm still glad to have been included.
Some of my favorites:
- Randall from Credit Withdrawal wants to earn enough alternative income to pay his mortgage. I will definitely have to follow his progress.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter wants to track and categorize all money coming in and out of his household. I need to do a better job at tracking all my pennies too.
- Gather Little by Little plans to pay a minimum of $1000 a month towards his debt.
- Paid Twice wants to wipe out all of her family's credit card debt in 2008.
- Clean Simple Finance wants to consolidate and simplify financial accounts in 2008. I need to reduce the amount of paper I get from financial institutions too.
- Blunt Money wants to increase her cash savings by $4000.
Good Luck to everyone who posted their financial goals. I can't wait to find out who won the Ipod.
Be sure to subscribe to SingleGuyMoney here to get notified of all the latest posts. Don't be shy and feel free to leave a comment.