- Rental Property - $137,000
- Primary Residence - $193,000
- Car - $29,500
- Retirement - $41,775.28
- Cash (checking, savings) - $32,818.54
- Brokerage - $3,319.66
Total Assets: $444,992.98
- Rental Property Mortgage - $150,162.23
- Primary Home Mortgage - $183,295.25
- Car Loan - $25,248.69
- Student Loan - $22,223.81
- Credit Cards - $ 0
Total Liabilities: $380,929. 98
Net Worth: $64,063, increase from prior month is 0.95%
- Paid off the remainder of my credit card debt this month!!
- The market correction this month affected my net worth increase this month. This is the lowest net worth increase I've had this year. However, it was still an increase.
- I set a goal to have a net worth of $65,000 by the end of the year. I should be able to easily meet this goal unless we have another month of "market corrections".
- December should be a great month financially. I've already saved up for Christmas gifts and I should be receiving 75% of my yearly bonus. (The other 25% is paid late January or early February).
Since I started tracking my net worth in detail in March 2005, my net worth has changed as follows:
- Assets - increased $210,738.98 or 89.96%
- Liabilities - increased $153,664.94 or 67.61% (my new home purchase in April 2006 caused the increase)
- Overall increase in Net Worth - $57,414.04 or 863.50%