Here are some of the posts I've enjoyed reading from my fellow M-Network members this week and would like to pass them along to you. If you haven't seen them already, please be sure to check them out.
- Being Frugal wants to know How Do You Track Your Money? I just downloaded with MoneyDance and will give a review once I've had a chance to check it out. Being Frugal uses Mvelopes but thinks it's too expensive.
- The Dough Roller had an article featured on the front page of MSN. You can read the article here. Congratulations DR!
- Ana over at DebtFREE Revolution had finals this week. Hopefully, she passed with flying colors.
- Paid Twice was nice enough to share her Kroger card and may get a deal on gas because of it.
- David over at My Two Dollars made his wife happy by making her a nice gift.
- Pinyo over at Moolanomy posted a great article comparing active and passive income and how it relates to your retirement.
- Plonkee wants to avoid giving investment advice. I've had several people at my office ask me to help them rebalance their 401k.
- Gather Little by Little has tips to make paying your yearend property taxes a little less painless.
I'm off to finish doing my laundry and getting ready for work tomorrow. Why does it seem like the weekend goes by so fast?