I have been putting off filling out and sending off my holiday cards. I must do it today or I will have to save them for next year. All of my friends and I have agreed to have a frugal Christmas and will exchange holiday cards instead of giving gifts. Before I start doing my cards, I'd like to highlight some of my favorite posts from this week.
From the M-Network:
- Moolanomy signed up as a Prosper Lender. Pinyo has been busy with his new son. Congrats Pinyo!
- Lynnae over at beingfrugal.net wants to know Do you have a will?
- ChristianPF talks about dividing large bills int smaller chunks to make them more manageable. I started doing this myself and it works SO much better.
- Gather Little by Little's neighbor Thanked God for Credit Cards. And this is from a ministers wife!
- Paid Twice has taken on the title of "Shopping Queen". It looks like she'll still come in under budget for the month.
- My Two Dollars saved $7 on his electricity bill without spending a dime. $7 may seem like a small amount but it certainly adds up. You wouldn't flush $7 down the toilet would you?
- Plonkee Money finally made it to the end of her blogroll.
- The Dough Roller lists Four Incredibly Useful Financial Calculations you can do in your head. This is pretty interesting and very useful.
And from my blogroll:
- Patrick from Cash Money Life wants to know "How much does a Nintendo Wii cost"? Mine was free!!!
- Debtfree4ever takes a look at his monthly utility bills. I really like his blog title!
- Hustler$$$Blog highlights the new California Gift Card Law. If you are looking to make a little extra money or for the latest deal, be sure to visit Hustler's site.
- My Dollar Plan offers Ten Tips for Holiday Shopping Online.
- My Open Wallet wants to know why alot of her bills are due on Saturday.
That's all for this Sunday. Be sure to visit all the great articles mentioned. Subscribe to SingleGuyMoney for more great articles.
Recommended by SingleGuyMoney: Get 100% free stock trades at Zecco.