- Rental Property - $137,000.00
- Primary Residence - $193,000.00
- Car - $29,500.00
- Retirement - $41,922.95
- Cash (checking and savings) - $33,487.69
- Brokerage - $3347.75
- Rental Property Mortgage - $149,884.04
- Primary Home Mortgage - $183,023.00
- Car Loan - $24,818.30
- Student Loan - $22,223.81
- Credit Cards - $0
Net Worth: $65,809.24, increase from prior month is 2.73%
- No credit card debt incurred this month. (Any new credit card debt obtained is paid in full the next month).
- I was able to hit my goal of having $65k Net Worth.
- Yearend bonus received this month. Majority of the money was sent to fully fund my Freedom Account (account for infrequent bills, ie: insurance).
- Asset change since December 2006 - $8484.10 or an increase of 1.94%
- Liabilities chance since December 2006 - ($25,192.56) or a decrease of 6.22%
- Total Net Worth change since December 2006 - $33,676.66 or 104.81 %
- January Net Worth may decrease due to change in vehicle value and home value. I only adjust these numbers once a year.
- January will be good for my cash position as I get 3 paychecks instead of 2.
Post Sponsor: CoolSavings - Print REAL coupons from your home computer!
If you've enjoyed this post or reading about my personal finance journey, please subscribe to SingleGuyMoney. Be sure to visit SingleGuyMoney to leave a comment or for more great articles.