- Rental Property - $137,000.00
- Primary Home - $196,000.00
- Car - $19,000.00
- Retirement - $40,250.78
- Cash (checking & savings) - $40,399.05
- Brokerage - $3186.22
Total Assets: $446,204.23 - increase of 0.62%
- Rental Property Mortgage - $149,072.46
- Primary Home - $182,246.82
- Car Loan - $23,563.61
- Student Loans - $22,500.00
Total Liabilities: $377,382.89, decrease of -0.27%
Net Worth: $68,821.34, increase from prior month = 5.80%
- My non-mortgage debt continues to decrease. Not by as much as I would like but it's headed in the right direction.
- My income this month was boosted north by a $2500 tax refund from the State of Georgia.
- I'm continuing to chip away at my car loan. I want to just pull cash out and pay it off in full but this economy is making me nervous. I think I need to hold on to my cash a little bit longer.
- My federal tax bill of $504 is due this month. My regular budget won't be affected since I'd already set money aside to take care of this.
- No other irregular bills expected for next month.