- Primary Home - $196,000.00
- Rental Property - $137,000.00
- Car - $19,000.00
- Retirement - $44,204.08
- Cash (checking, savings) - $19,485.17
- Brokerage - $2342.54
Total Assets: $428,531.79 - decrease of 4.67%
- Primary Home Mortgage - $181,946.82
- Rental Property Mortgage - $148,608.80
- Student Loans - $22,500.00
Total Liabilities: $353,055.62 - decrease of 6.25%
Net Worth: $75,746.17 - increase of 3.46%
- Decrease in cash due to car loan payoff. I hated to lose the cash but I was happy to lose the debt.
- No extra income received this month.
- Auto tag renewal paid this month. I'd already saved for it in my Flexible Savings Account so it did not affect my monthly budget.
- Maintaining a monthly budget is really helping me manage my cashflow.