- Primary Home - $196,000.00
- Rental Property - $137,000.00
- Car - $19,000.00
- Retirement - $41,432.76
- Cash (checking, savings) - $20,683.08
- Brokerage - $2142.64
- Primary Home Mortgage - $181,796.82
- Rental Property Mortgage - $148,375.11
- Student Loans - $22,500.00
- Credit Card - $38.85
Net Worth: $74,086, decrease of (-1.84%)
- June Net Worth took a nosedive due to the drop in the stock market at the end of the month.
- Major Expenses: My Umbrella Policy and my Auto Insurance policies both renew this month. I've already saved for these expenses in my Flexible Savings Account.
- July should be a great month for my cash position. I should be receiving my stimulus check and an extra paycheck.