Now I know why I don't have kids yet. I just don't have the patience. Don't get me wrong; I love kids and I want some of my own someday. It's just that right now, I am thankful that I don't have any. Due to some issues with a close family member, I've ended up with 3 kids (ages 15, 9 and 7) for a couple of weeks. I need to stop being so dang nice. Those of you that do have kids, my hat goes off to you. Being a parent is HARD!
Right now, I am hiding out in my home office while they are all sleeping. I figure now is a good time to do a roundup of the week while I still can.
I participated in the 162nd Carnival of Personal Finance: Baseball Edition hosted my Taking Charge. Emily included my post, "If I Had Known Then What I Know Now".
From my Feedreader, I enjoyed:
- Citibank WANTS me to use their money to make more money! @ CleverDude.
- Procrastination is Gonna Cost Me This Time @ Fabulous Financials.
- Putting the Brakes on Debt Repayment to Rebuild the Emergency Fund @ Frugal Dad.
- A Look at 2008 Goal Progress @ Lazy Man and Money.
- Start an Emergency Fund or Payoff Debt @ Moolanomy.
- Friends Encourage Friends to Be Frugal @ My Two Dollars.
- The Ups and Downs of Buying a Home @ Being Frugal.
- Five Ways to Get Back on Track @ Paid Twice