Photo from MarinaAvila
Looks like I'll be headed out to Houston, Texas today to assist with the damage from Hurricane Ike. I've known since last Thursday that I would possibly have to go but I finally got confirmation from my boss today.
What does this mean for me?
- I'll be working 12 hour days for the next three weeks. This is 21 days straight with no off day!
- I'll be able to make a little extra money for the extra work.
- I'll be able to save money since I won't be paying out of my pocket to eat (I'm paid a daily per diem from my company to cover meals).
- Posting will probably be limited. I will try to continue to post at least three times a week but depending on how tired I am when I get back to the hotel, that may not happen.
- If anyone wants to do a guest post on SingleGuyMoney, now is the time to do it. If you have a money related post and would like me to post it on SingleGuyMoney, feel free to contact me @ singleguymoney at gmail.com. I'll be sure to note that is a guest post and give credit to the author.