Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. The winner of the book is comment #30 - LuLuGal11. LuLuGal, please contact me via email with your address and I will send the book out ASAP!!!
Be sure you've subscribed to SingleGuyMoney to be notified of the next contest.
I haven't held a giveaway in awhile so it's time for SingleGuyMoney to give something back to the readers. Sorry, I'm not giving away gas cards as in previous giveaways (another gas giveaway is coming soon) but this giveaway is just as useful. You are entering to win the book, "You're Broke Because You Want To Be" by Larry Winget. If you aren't familiar with the book, you can read the New York Times review of the book here.
Don't think you need this book? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you spend more than you earn?
- Do you worry about how you are going to pay your bills?
- Are you barely getting by, living paycheck to paycheck?
- Are your credit cards maxed out? Do you have a shopping problem?
- Do you have little or no savings? Is Social Security your retirement plan?
- Are you terrified of an emergency that would leave you financially devastated?
- Are you clueless about how to fix your situation?
I purchased one copy of this book to give away. The book has a retail value of $20.00.
How to Enter:
- Leave a comment on this post and get one entry.
- Announce the contest on your blog or website and get 5 entries.
- Stumble and/or Digg this post and get 10 entries.
- Subscribe to SingleGuyMoney and get 15 entries.
Who is Eligible:
Anyone who lives in the United States is eligible to enter the contest.
When the Giveaway Ends:
This giveaway will end as of midnight (Eastern time) on Sunday November 2nd. I will email the winner as well as announce the winner here on the blog.