Primary Home - $196,000.00
Rental Property - $137,000.00
Car - $19,000.00
Retirement - $36,286.28
Cash (checking & savings) - $25,692.61
Brokerage - $1973.49
Total Assets: $426,452.38
Primary Home Mortgage - $181,346.82
Rental Property Mortgage - $147,667.16
Student Loan - $22,500.00
Credit Cards - $0
Total Liabilities: $351,513.48
- Assets decreased $3203.42 (-.75%) due to the nosedive in the value of my investments.
- Liabilities decreased $387.14 (-.11%).
- Overall, my Networth fell $2816.48 (-3.62%).
- I was able to keep my budget under control this month. Expenses came in at $200 less than budgeted.
- Due to the drops in the market, I am expecting further hits to my Networth in the coming month.