Image courtesy of scubadive67
Once again, we've made it to another thanksgiving holiday. This is my favorite holiday; not only because of the food (I have a family full of great cooks) but also because it truly is a great time to think about the things in your life that you are thankful for.
I am thankful for:
- Good Health. Besides the occasional ache and pain, I generally feel pretty good.
- Family. I'm not married and I don't have kids but my immediate family provides me with the same enjoyment. I have plenty of little cousins to play with when I feel that fatherly instinct coming on. When they get to be too much of a handful, I can always give them back!
- Friends. I have a great group of friends. I would do anything for those friends that I consider true friends.
- Job. I have a great job and make a great salary. Of course it not what I would like to be making but there are several other non-monetary perks that make my job so good. Given the current economic environment, I am extra thankful for my job.
- Health Insurance. In my line of work, I sometimes meet with people who have no health insurance to help pay medical bills. I saw one bill that was over $300,000 and the person had no health insurance to pay the bill.
- Home. I'm thankful that I have a place to lay my head every night. I know that there are some people out there who do not have a home to go to.
- Blog Readers. I am very thankful for my blog readers. Without you, there would be no reason for me to keep writing this blog.You guys help to keep me accountable in my finances.
What are you thankful for??
Enjoy your thanksgiving holiday and thanks again for visiting SingleGuyMoney.