Image Courtesy: Nate Steiner
It's time for another giveaway!!!! SingleGuyMoney will be 2 years old this month and to celebrate, I'm giving away gifts.
I sincerely appreciate everyone taking the time to subscribe, visit and read my blog. I enjoy sharing my financial story and I hope you enjoy reading.
I will be giving away 2 free gas cards worth $50 each. I am funding this out of my own pocket and not supplied by any gas company. I know the economy sucks right now and it's the summer traveling season. To thank you for visiting my blog, I want to make that next visit to the gas pump a little bit easier. I know I said in the last couple of giveaways I was going to give away a book but I think free gas can be put to better use.
- One entry per person, duplicate entries will be disqualified. - Let's make this fair.
- Contest applies to U.S. residents only.
- I have the final say on the contest.
- I will use a random online number generator to pick the winner.
- You will have your choice of a Racetrac or BP gas card. If you win and don't have either store in your area, we can discuss other options.
- Be sure you leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
How to Enter:
- The contest starts Thursday June 11, 2009 and will end on Tuesday June 30, 2009 @ 11:59pm EST. I will announce the winner in a post on Wednesday July 1, 2009.
- All you need to do to enter is leave a comment on this post. I want to know - if you win, what are you plans, if any, for summer travel?
- If you have a blog or website, mention the giveaway for an additional chance to win. You can also Stumble, Tip, Digg, PFBuzz, etc for an additional chance to win.
- I would also hope that you will subscribe to SingleGuyMoney. This is not a requirement of the contest but it would be greatly appreciated.