Image Courtesy: babasteve
This week, I'm taking some time off to visit with family and friends and just get away from work for awhile. I will be working Mon-Wed and then I will be on vacation until December 7th.
It's that time of year when most people stop to reflect on what they are thankful for in their life. Personally, I know I have a lot of things to be thankful for. I have great friends, a loving and supporting family, a stable, well paying job with benefits. The bills are paid and I don't have bill collectors hounding me every minute. I have money in the bank to cover "almost any" unexpected emergencies that may creep up.
I won't posting on the blog this week so here are a few recent articles you may not have seen:
- Free $50 Bonus and a Rewards Debit Card That Earns Rewards
- How Long Will It Take You To Payoff That Debt?
- 10 Tips For Controlling Your Credit Card Debt
- RIP Grandpa - Thanks For Teaching Me About Life and Money
- Save Money on Your Auto Insurance
- The $50,000 Savings Challenge
I will be back with a new post next week - Monday November 30th. I hope all of you have an healthy, happy and safe Thanksgiving! Have fun and enjoy the time that you have with your family.
What are you thankful for?