- Rental Property - $137000.00
- Primary Residence - $193000.00
- Car - $29500.00
- Retirement - $38482.89
- Cash (checking, savings) - $39514.15
- Brokerage - $3387.77
Total Assets: $448384.81
- Rental Property Mortgage - $151162.72
- Primary Home Mortgage - $184123.06 (first and second mortgage)
- Car Loan - $26693.48
- Student Loan - $22223.81
- Credit Cards - $11947.41
Total Liabilities: $396150.48
Net Worth: $52,234.33 increase from June: 1.12%. YTD Increase: 62.56%
In last month's update, I stated that June was the worst month as far as Net Worth increases but due to the market correction at the end of July, this is now the worst month YTD.
There aren't any major expenses coming up in August but I will get paid 3 times this month due to my bi-weekly pay schedule. My non-mortgage debt is $60864.70 but should get below $60k this month.
My credit card debt is as follows: $8017.78 @ 2.99% until balance is paid, $3800 @ 0% and $129.63 in charges from July that will be paid in full this month.