- Rental Property - $137,000.00
- Primary Home - $196,000.00
- Car - $19,500.00
- Retirement - $40,341.12
- Cash (checking and savings) - $37,335.88
- Brokerage - $3276.40
Total Assets: $443,453.40 - increase of 0.61%
- Rental Property Mortgage - $149,352.80
- Primary Home Mortgage - $182,523.00
- Car Loan - $23,910.68
- Student Loan - $22,500.00
- Credit Cards - $119.70
Total Liabilities: $378,406.18 - decrease of -0.22%
Net Worth: $65,047.22, increase from prior month 5.77%
- Finally, the first positive month of 2008.
- Credit card debt is all from this month and will be paid in full next month.
- By keeping my spending in check, I was able to keep my February expenses significantly less than income.
- March income will be boosted by a state tax refund (more on that in another post).
- Irregular expenses: Homeowners insurance bill due.
How did my friends do?
February 2008 Site and Net Worth Review from Moolanomy
February 2008 Net Worth Update from My Dollar Plan
Net Worth Update - After becoming debt free from DebtFree Revolution