- Rental Property - $137,000.00
- Primary Residence - $196,000.00
- Car - $19,500.00
- Retirement - $39,530.69
- Cash (checking and savings) - $35,494.08
- Brokerage - $3,231.97
- Rental Property Mortgage - $149,606.60
- Primary Home Mortgage - $182,773.00
- Car Loan - $24,276.83
- Student Loan - $22,500.00
- Credit Cards - $98.75
Net Worth: $61,501.56, decrease from prior month -13.41%
- Credit card debt is from purchases made in January and will be paid in full next month.
- My investment accounts, like everyone else's, took a major dive in January.
- I was able to send $1500 to my freedom accounts due to an extra January paycheck.
- Not all of my Net Worth decrease was from the market. I adjusted the value of my car from $29,500 to $19,500.
- I increased the value of my home this month. I've been in my home for almost 2 years and I've never made an adjustment to the value. I was using the appraised value when I first purchased the home. I've made several improvements but did not increase the value.
How well did my blogging friends do?
Related Posts:Sponsor: Mvelopes - Online Budgeting System.
If you've enjoyed this post or reading about my personal finance journey, please subscribe to SingleGuyMoney. Be sure to visit SingleGuyMoney to leave a comment or for more great articles.