Here are some of the articles I've enjoyed from around the blogosphere this week:
- Are you frugal or cheap? Take this test over at Moolanomy.
- Want to know how it feels to make a large purchase and not have to finance it? Check it out at PaidTwice.
- Lynnae over at BeingFrugal lists the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs. I have over half of the same websites in my RSS reader.
- Thinking about withdrawing money from your 401k before retirement? Cash Money Life gives numerous financial reasons why you should not do it.
- Think we are in a recession? Gibble gives us several good tips on how to keep things afloat during the down times.
- Looking for cheap gas? The Dough Roller gives us several websites to check for the cheapest gas.
- Frugal Dad shares the story about the Soggy Hotdog and his financial meltdown.
- SingleMa had an unbelievable experience with a pizza delivery driver. I can't believe this nerve of this guy.
- NCN has an interesting conversation with a clerk offering a store brand credit card.
- Tricia over at Blogging Away Debt used her economic stimulus check wisely and paid down debt.
Be sure to check out all the great articles listed above.
Save Money on Gas with the Discover Open Road Card - 5% Cashback on Gas and Auto Maintenance