- Primary Home - $196,000.00
- Rental Property - $137,000.00
- Car - $19,000
- Retirement - $40,758.09
- Cash (checking & savings) - $23,575.12
- Brokerage - $2119.76
- TOTAL ASSETS: $428,952.97
- Primary Home Mortgage - $181,646.82
- Rental Property Mortgage - $148,140.28
- Student Loan - $22,500.00
- Credit Cards - $95.62
- TOTAL LIABILITIES: $352,382.72
- Assets increased $2,156.19 (.51%)
- Liabilities decreased $328.09 (-.09%). I need to start paying more towards my debt!
- Overall, me Networth increased $2,484.24 (3.35%). Not bad considering the stock market.
- I was able to save over $2300 this month due to careful planning and an extra paycheck.
- Thanks to the extra paycheck this month, I was able to get my Emergency Fund back to my $20,000 minimum.
- I increased my yearend Networth goal by $10,000 to $85,000. I'd originally set a yearend goal of $75,000 by December 2008. Since that goal was met in July, I am increasing the goal to $85,000.