Image courtesy of robholland
This contest is now closed. Thanks for entering!!
It's time for another giveaway and I am feeling generous for the New Year. To celebrate the New Year and reaching 150,000 visitors to the site, I'm having the first giveaway of 2009!!!!
I sincerely appreciate everyone taking the time to visit and read my blog. I enjoy sharing my financial story and I hope you enjoy reading.
I will be giving away a free $100 Target Giftcard. I am funding this out of my own pocket and not supplied by Target. I know the economy sucks right now so to thank you for visiting my blog, I want to make that next Target purchase a little bit easier. I know I said in the last giveaway I was going to give away a book but I think this is more fun and can be put to better use!!
- One entry per person, duplicate entries will be disqualified. - Let's make this fair.
- Contest applies to U.S. residents only.
- I have the final say on the contest.
- I will use a random online number generator to pick the winner.
- You will have your choice of a Wal-Mart and/or Target giftcard.
- Be sure you leave your email address so I can contact you if you win.
How to Enter:
- The contest starts Sunday January 11, 2009 and will end on Saturday January 31, 2009 @ 11:59pm. I will announce the winner in a post on Sunday February 1, 2009.
- All you need to do to enter is leave a comment on this post. I want to know - if you win, what do you plan to buy with the gift card. Your answer will not affect your chance to win.
- If you have a blog or website, mention the giveaway for an additional chance to win. You can also Stumble, Tip, etc for an additional chance to win.
- I would also hope that you will subscribe to SingleGuyMoney. This is not a requirement of the contest but it would be greatly appreciated. If you are new, be sure to take a look around the site.
- Want a free 6 month subscription to the Wall Street Journal? Visit Pecuniarities to enter.