It's been quite awhile since I've posted a networth report. I used to post an update every month but decided to quit posting them for awhile. The last report was posted in August 2008.
As of that report, my networth was over $77,000. Due to several factors, it looks like I'm down a little over $20k. Namely, the decrease was caused by decreases in my home values, decreases in my 401k value and small increases in my debt.
As of February 28, 2010, my networth is as follows:
- Primary Home - $183,000.00
- Rental Property - $130,000.00
- Car - $17950.00
- Retirement - $34,955.23
- Cash (checking & savings) - $40,703.84
- Total Assets: $406,609.07
- Primary Home Mortgage - $179,757.53
- Rental Property Mortgage - $143,067.44
- Student Loan - $23,570.51
- Credit Card Debt - $2,914.37
- Total Liabilities: $349,310.05
Total Networth ending February 28, 2010: $57,299.02
- Primary Home Value determined by appraisal obtained from my refi in May 2009.
- Rental Property Value determined by neighborhood comps.
- Car value from NADA.
- Credit card debt composed of debt for rental property flooring and new MacBook Pro. Both are at 0%. I will pay both of these off before the promo period expires.
- Yes, I know I have enough in cash to payoff my student loan but I choose not too. I am a cash hoarder and explained the reasons in this post.
- I just started tracking the numbers again last month so I don't have any data for the changes in the prior month. Next month's report will show monthly changes in the numbers.