Primary Home - $196,000.00
Rental Property - $137,000.00
Car - $19,000.00
Retirement - $40,452.44
Cash (checking & savings) - $24,539.79
Brokerage - $2163.57
Total Assets: $429,655.80
Primary Home Mortgage - $181,496.82
Rental Property Mortgage - $147,904.30
Student Loan - $22,500.00
Credit Cards - $0
Total Liabilities: $351,901.12
- Assets increased $702.83 (.16%)
- Liabilities decreased $481.60 (.14%)
- My overall Networth increased $1184.43 (1.55%)
- Again, the stock market decreases continue to hurt my overall networth. My 401k and brokerage account are both currently experiencing double digit losses.
- I was able to barely stay within my budget this month. I nickled and dimed my budget to the max.
- September will be a tight month for spending. I plan to keep a closer eye on the budget to make sure I don't end up like I did in August.