It's so hard getting back to work after having so much time off for the holidays. For the last few weeks, I've only been working 2-3 days a week due to the holidays or being on vacation. Tomorrow will be my first full work week of 2008. I'm sure many of you are going back to work for your first full week too.
As you prepare to start your week, take a look at some of these great articles I've enjoyed around the web.
From the M-Network:
- Being Frugal hosted The 2nd Carnival of Financial Goals. Lynnae (and Sam) did a great job hosting the carnival. Sam (Lynnae's son) took us on an interesting walk through their town.
- Cash Money Life reviewed the book - You're Broke Because You Want to Be by Larry Winget. Larry is the host of Big Spender on A&E.
- Gather Little by Little posted 6 Ways to kick off your personal finance New Year the right way.
- Paid Twice says It's Always Good to Have a Backup Plan. This is where I made so many mistakes in the past. I never had a "Plan B" and relied on my credit cards.
- My Two Dollars lists the Top Three Legal Documents Every Person Should Have. I need to act on this because I don't have any of those.
- Plonkee Money posted about Where did my money go last year?
- The Dough Roller posted A Helpful 401k and IRA Rollover Chart.
- Dimples Divine Domain posted a helpful way to organize her goodies.
- My Open Wallet is working on her 2008 Budget.
- My Dollar Plan has an ongoing debate with DebtFreeRevolution on Credit Cards.
Mistakes and Corrections - Detailed post on how my debt was accumulated.
When I get out of debt I want to... - My list of things I want to do once the debt is gone.
MidYear Debt Review - How did my debt numbers look six months ago? Look at this article.