- Primary Home - $196,000.00
- Rental Property - $137,000.00
- Car - $19,000.00
- Retirement - $42,676.82
- Cash (checking & savings) - $41,151.14
- Brokerage - $3215.40
Total Assets: $449,543.36 - increase of 0.75%
- Primary Home Mortgage - $182,096.82
- Rental Property Mortgage - $148,841.35
- Car Loan - $23,152.33
- Student Loans - $22,500.00
Total Liabilities: $376,590.50, decrease of -.21%
Net Worth: 72,952.86, increase of 6%
- This was the first month in which I did not receive any extra income (extra paycheck, bonus, tax refunds, etc).
- The increase in the stock market helped offset some of the losses in my 401k and brokerage account.
- April has taken the title of the best month so far in 2008.
Reminder: Please subscribe to SingleGuyMoney.